Presenting at the Dallas ASTD 2011 Southwest Learning Summit
Just a quick note today to announce that I’ve been selected as a presenter at the Dallas ASTD 2011 Southwest Learning Summit (SWLS). I’ll be speaking about my performance lever work.ABOUT THE SUMMIT Dallas ASTD 2011 Southwest Learning Summit and Exposition
- When: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Plano Centre, 2000 E. Spring Creek Parkway, Plano, TX 75074
This is the 12th annual SWLS. I’m relatively new to Dallas and attended for the first time last year. I really enjoyed it – it’s a great event. Presenters will host learning sessions devoted to one of four topic tracks:
- Leadership Development
- Sales Training
- Strategic Partnering in L&D
Since the event is at the Plano Centre, there’ll be an exhibition, too, so you can meet with some vendors, learn about their latest initiatives, and pick up some new ideas, tools, or resources.For more information about the summit, see: http://bit.ly/DallasASTD-SWLS2011. ABOUT MY SESSION I’ll provide more detail as the session nears, but here’s the basic information for my session:
- Session Title: Aligning Performance Levers for Breakthrough Sales Results
- Session Track: Sales Training Track
- Session Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Session Length: 75 minutes
- Session Description: Would you like to explode your training ROI by radically improving sales results? To do that, you’ll need to identify the knowledge, skills, behaviors and conditions that truly drive high-performance in your sales organization. In this session, sales performance expert Mike Kunkle will show you how to identify these levers, build training around best practices, align the processes, systems, tools and policies that support the levers, and engage sales management to reinforce them. He’ll also share a case study where his series of performance lever projects delivered a $398MM increase in sales revenue, a $9.96MM increase in net profit and a 400% return on investment.
I’ll write more in the near future, but I hope this piques your interest for now. If you’re in or near Dallas, and interested in training and development or my performance lever work, I sincerely hope you’ll attend.Be safe out there, Mike
mike_kunkle at mindspring dot-com
214.494.9950 Google Voice