I invite you to send me a LinkedIn invitation for networking, mutual referrals, and sharing content. Please click on the links below to connect, view my profile or email me.
Since I’m inviting you, you may indicate any relationship for how you know me. If you are required or want to enter an email address, just cut and paste: email@example.com
Contact Guidance (if you want more detail)
- I’m somewhat of an open networker, meaning that I encourage LinkedIn invites and accept most (but not all). However, I will never penalize you for inviting me, by saying “I don’t know you.” You may invite me, risk-free.
- I’m most interested in connecting and networking with others involved in all aspects of sales performance improvement, including sales training, sales effectiveness, sales enablement, sales optimization, sales transformation, sales consulting, marketing, process improvement, performance improvement and change management. I also connect with professionals in training, learning, OD, HR, and recruiting. My primary career network is in the U.S.
- I am very busy, but I always try to help my connections in any ethical way possible. I am a strong believer in “Pay It Forward.”
- I especially try to help those seeking employment, when I can.
- I’ll always talk to recruiters. I may not need you today, but perhaps I can help you or someone I know. I enjoy doing that when I can – what goes around comes around.
- Please contact me if you feel I can lend a hand with my areas of expertise in sales training or sales force transformation. If I can help you in any way, and have the availability, I will do my best, as long as it does not create a conflict of interest with my current position. Response time will vary based on my schedule.
Other Social Media Links:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mike_kunkle
- Google+: http://gplus.to/mikekunkle
- Richardson Blog: http://blogs.richardson.com
- SlideShare: http://slidesha.re/MKuploads
Best wishes for continued success and effective networking,
Leader | Speaker | Writer
sales force transformation | sales training | sales effectiveness | sales enablement | sales optimization | sales transformation | sales performance levers | sales performance improvement | sales coaching | training and development | learning and development | organization effectiveness | organization development | human resources development | management development | leadership development | change management | change leadership
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.