The Short Story
If you work in the field of sales performance improvement, including all the various forms such as sales training, sales enablement, sales manager enablement, sales readiness, sales effectiveness, sales optimization, sales transformation, sales consulting, marketing, process improvement, performance improvement, and change management, I encourage you to connect with me on LinkedIn.
I also regularly connect with professionals in training/learning, OD, HR, and recruiting. I invite you to send me a LinkedIn invitation for networking, supporting each other, and sharing content. Please click on the links below to view my profile or email me. If you would like more information about my networking and connection preferences, see Contact Guidance, below, and the list of places to find me.
Since I’m inviting you, you may indicate any relationship for how you know me, although I still prefer a personalized invite. If you are required or want to enter an email address, use mike @ mikekunkle . com (without the spaces).
Contact Guidance (if you want more detail) & How I Might Help
- I’m somewhat of an open networker, meaning that I encourage LinkedIn invites from business professionals in my fields of expertise and interest, and accept many (but not all) invites. I won’t penalize you for inviting me, by saying “I don’t know you,” as long as you’re a real person (as opposed to the fake profiles designed for various nefarious purposes — I do flag those profiles for review).
- As mentioned above, I’m most interested in connecting and networking with others involved in all aspects of sales performance improvement, including sales training, sales enablement, sales readiness, sales effectiveness, sales optimization, sales transformation, sales consulting, marketing, process improvement, performance improvement and change management. I also connect with professionals in training/learning, OD, HR, and recruiting. My primary career network is in the U.S. I need to see a clear reason, to connect internationally.
- I’m very busy, as I’m sure you are, but I always try to help my connections in any ethical way possible. I’m a strong believer in “Pay It Forward.”
- I especially try to help those seeking employment, when I can. On that topic, please read this closely before contacting me: http://bit.ly/My59DayCareerSearch
- I’ll always try to respond to professional recruiters (who approach me about opportunities in my field of expertise). I may not need you today, but perhaps I can help you or someone I know. I truly enjoy doing that when I can – what goes around comes around.
- Please contact me if you feel I can lend a hand with my areas of expertise in sales training or sales force transformation. If I can help you in any way, and have the availability, I will do my best, as long as it does not create a conflict of interest with my current position or employer. Response time will vary based on my schedule, which can be intense at times (I apologize in advance if I can’t help, or can’t help in the timeframe you had in mind).
- I can’t easily accept consulting projects, but I may be able to help in some way or refer you to someone who can. I know a lot of people and vendors in the space.
- I do speaking engagements, webinars, panel discussion, podcasts and interviews frequently and would be pleased to talk with you about what you have in mind, to see if I’m a good fit.
- I’m a business advisor or advisory board member for several companies and one non-profit, and am open to those discussions, if you are in the sales/marketing or learning/training field or need someone on your board who has this expertise.
Other Social Media Links and Content:
- Mike’s Career Profile and Results: http://bit.ly/MikeKunkleCareerProfile
- LinkedIn Publisher Posts: http://bit.ly/MikeKunklePublisher
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mike_kunkle
- SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/MikeKunkle/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MikeKunkle
- Brainshark’s Blog: https://www.brainshark.com/ideas-blog/all/5476
- Richardson’s Blog: http://blogs.richardson.com/author/mikekunkle
- ATD’s Sales Enablement Community: http://bit.ly/MKonATDSalesEnableBlog
Best wishes for continued success and effective networking,
Sales Transformation Leader :: Advisor | Speaker | Writer
sales force transformation | sales transformation | sales training | sales enablement | sales manager enablement | sales readiness | sales effectiveness | sales optimization | sales performance levers | sales performance improvement | sales coaching | training and development | learning and development | talent development | organization effectiveness | organization development | human resources development | management development | leadership development | change management | change leadership
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.